Saturday, January 26, 2008

Out of many, we are one

Hi - you probably already know that Barack Obama decisively defeated Hillary Clinton in the South Carolina primary today. I've attached a link to his victory speech here - I'm serious when I say it moved me to tears. (If the link doesn't work, just go to msnbc.com's website - the 15 second ad dropped in by MSNBC doesn't set the stage properly, but whatever). In my humble opinion, it's worth watching. I'm warning you that it may actually get your hopes up.

Also of note is this odd statement from Bill Clinton -- just a little curious (what is he trying to say?)

Caroline Kennedy is endorsing Barack Obama. You can read her editorial piece here.

Finally, from the Home Office in Springfield, IL, the top ten campaign promises from Barack Obama, as read by Sen. Barack Obama.

I guess you can tell I thought Barack Obama had a good day.

No comments: