Friday, July 25, 2008

Image Management

Hi - I saw this McCain ad as I was surfing the net this evening, and my first thought was "oh no, here we go again - the GOP doing a mash-up of Obama with a bad, scary dictator - this time, the Iranian President." But as I looked at this more closely, I'm wondering if it might not backfire - notice that Obama looks like he wants to kick Ahmedinejad's sorry behind. Maybe they're trying to go for a "scary" looking image of Obama, but for my money, I want the president to look just like that when dealing with Iran.... I might have more to say on Obama's international travels, but for now, suffice it to say to all those people who think it's arrogant of Obama to act like a president - well, this is the job he's auditioning for. I for one would like a president to look polished, confident and be able to be received overseas like the leader of the free world.


Elect a Leader with Good Judgment

No comments: