Picking out McCain's shortcomings are kind of fun, I must admit. Here's a few more for you to brighten your Monday tomorrow.
1) Alan Greenspan -- I repeat, Alan freeking Greenspan -- does not support John McCain's tax plan.
2) McCain's own economic advisor says tax increases are unavoidable without massive spending cuts, and spending cuts are a political fig leaf.
3) More MSM outlets noting the, shall we say, less than honest assertions by the McCain campaign. See NYT, Washington Post (who gave McCain 4 Pinocchios), Boston Globe (about Palin's claim she visited Iraq)
4) John McCain himself said that Mayors and Governors can't handle national security. I guess that's changed since he picked Palin...
5) Oh, and by the way - in case you haven't heard, Karl Rove himself said John McCain is telling fibs and is going too far.